На конкурса за миноритарни копродукции, обявен от турското министерство на културата и туризма, могат да участват мажоритарни български проекти. Конкурсът се отнася за пълнометражни филми, а срокът за подаване на проекти е 27 юни 2022 г.
Повече подробности прочетете в условията за кандидатстване и подкрепа, обяснени в Правилника на министерството:
(h) Co-production: Support in this field is offered to domestic producers who are minor partners in the production of a feature-length cinematic film that is recognized as a co-production under bilateral and multilateral co-production agreements to which Turkey is a party and other international agreements containing provisions relating to co-production; this support may cover any aspect of work on the film, from initial pre-production preparatory work through to the final stages of the production process when a film is ready to be screened.
Support for co-productions
ARTICLE 16 – (1) Support recipients may not apply for support in the field of foreign-film production for the same project.
(2) The financial contribution of the local producer must be at least 10 percent of the film’s total production costs for bilateral co-productions, and 5 percent for multilateral co-productions.
(3) The amount of the support may not exceed 50 percent of the domestic co-producer’s contribution to the film’s total budget.
(4) The support shall be paid out according to the following installment schedule:
(5) The workprint containing at least 20 percent of the scenes in the screenplay required for the payment of the second installment must be submitted to the Ministry no later than eighteen months after the signing of the contract. Those who fail to submit the workprint by that time shall repay to the Ministry the amount of the support they have received together with interest calculated according to Article 51 of Law No. 6183, dated 21 July 1953, on the Procedure for the Collection of Public Debts, from the date the support was paid out until its full repayment. Failure to make repayment shall be addressed as detailed in Article 29 of this Regulation.
(6) Support recipients are required to submit a report from a certified public accountant containing expense reports equal to the full amount they received in support.
(7) At least 50 percent of the amount of the support must be spent in Turkey.
(8) To be eligible to file a new application for support in the same field, support recipients must have completed their existing project, had a copy of their film appropriate to the screenplay they submitted approved by the Commission for Examination and Approval, and had the report they submitted from a certified public accountant approved by the Directorate General.
(9) The domestic co-producer must retain the status of co-producer on the project until its completion. Failure to do so will void the support contract and necessitate repayment to the Ministry of all support received together with interest calculated according to Article 51 of Law No. 6183, dated 21 July 1953, on the Procedure for the Collection of Public Debts, from the date the support was paid out until its full repayment. Failure to make repayment shall be addressed as detailed in Article 29 of this Regulation.
(10) Support recipients must screen their film in a movie theater in Turkey.
(11) Support recipients must fulfill all the contractual responsibilities relating to their project within forty-eight months of signing the contract.
За повече информация: